Estate Planning for Singles and Young Families
Many people have the mistaken belief that estate planning is only for the wealthy and the elderly. Although most people die in old age, accidents and other unexpected tragedies can happen. The loss of a parent of a young child can have a huge emotional and financial impact on a family. Proper planning can ensure your loved ones and children are protected in case of a sudden death. Estate planning is a useful tool for singles, as well as couples with young children.
Many people spend thousands of dollars for home or car insurance they may never use, but most families with young children have not formulated an estate plan to ensure their children are protected.
- Have you documented your desires and expectations in case of your death?
- Do you have someone you trust to handle your assets wisely and use them for your loved ones and children?
- Have you designated someone you trust to raise your children?
- Do you have a plan in place to ensure your children continue their current life style and to provide for their education?
- Will your plan work under the laws of the state of California?
Schedule a consultation with Clara Yang to learn how to best protect your loved ones and children for the future.