Call us now ! Send us an email Coloma St Placerville United States

Back to Top

"Plan for Those You Love"
Serving Placerville, California and the surrounding area

Special Needs Planning in El Dorado County, California

Disabled child
When you establish your estate plan, you likely want to leave an inheritance to your loved ones.  However, if any family member receives financial assistance from the government, your bequest could actually prevent them from receiving further benefits. 

Protecting Your Special Needs Loved One

If you have a family member with special needs, you are obviously concerned with their care and well-being in the future. If you want them to continue receiving financial benefits from government sources, you must understand how you can leave them an inheritance without negative financial repercussions for them.
Clara Yang will use her years of experience to help you plan a Special Needs Trust designed specifically for the special needs of the person you love.